National Alliance Capital Markets is the institutional broker-dealer arm of the company. Our team of sales and trading professionals serve the needs of hedge funds, money managers, banks and other lending institutions, trust departments, insurance companies and other institutional investors. We deal in most types of fixed income securities ranging from US Government and agency debt obligations to corporate securities to taxable and tax-free municipals and equities. We also help arrange private placements of certain fixed income securities and work with institutions and investors to coordinate these transactions.
Primarily, we are a mortgage and asset backed specialty firm. Our specialized mortgage professionals possess decades of experiences in analyzing, structuring, marketing, and trading the full gamut of these related securities: mortgage collateral, fixed rate collateralized mortgage obligations (CMO), other mortgage derivatives like inverse floating rate products and interest-only and principal-only strips, investment whole loan securities, residential mortgage securities (RMBS), asset- backed securities (ABS), and commercial mortgaged backed securities (CMBS). We work closely with our institutional clients to understand their portfolio goals and help meet them by taking positions and trading in those securities.
Capital Markets Group:
- Mortgage Derivatives/Government/Agencies: Mark Salter, (512) 609-1700 email@example.com
- CMO/ABS: John Liepman, (512) 609-1700 firstname.lastname@example.org
- CMO/ABS/CMBS: Steven Bischoff, (212) 379-1000 email@example.com
- Structured Products: Scott Sanders, (512) 609-1700 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Governments and Agencies: Jae Kang, (512) 609-1700 email@example.com
- Municipals: Patrick Dertien, (512) 609-1700 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Municipals: George Hribar, (512) 609-1700 email@example.com
- Corporates: Nevert Boraie, (512) 609-1700 firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Fixed Income: Andy Brenner, (212) 379-1000 email@example.com