NatAlliance Securities (NAS) is an employee owned, full-service broker-dealer established in 1997. NAS employs over 50 sales and trading professionals in New York and its Austin headquarters.
NatAlliance primarily services Qualified Institutional Buyers (i.e. Money Managers, Hedge Funds, Insurance Companies, and Banks) across several asset types, including:
- Agency: CMOs, Pass-Throughs, Derivatives
- Non-Agency: Subprime, ALT-A, Prime, ARMs, Derivatives, CLO/CDO
- CMBS: Legacy, 2.0, 3.0, Agency (DUS, ACES, Freddie K, Project Loans), SBA
- ABS: Auto, Card, Student Loan, Consumer, Container, Equipment, Floorplan, Esoteric
- Corporate Debt
- Municipal Bonds
- International Bonds
- Equity Trading & Research
- Investment Banking
NAS typically carries $50 million of these asset-types collectively in inventory. As an employee-owned broker-dealer, these positions carry real risk to its traders. This incentive based employment structure demonstrates that the offerings are real investments which the traders believe in.